To enrol your child at Hunny Pots Early Learning Centre we require:
- A completed wait list/enquiry form
- A completed Enrolment & Consent form.
- Completed iPay Acknowledge Request Form.
- Original Birth certificate (to be copied to verify child’s personal information, required under the Education and Care Services National Regulations 2011).
- Immunisation status (Immunisation Statement)
- Application fee to be paid ($80).
- A security bond of two weeks FULL fees.
The security bond is refundable upon your child leaving the centre, provided three weeks written notice is given when withdrawing your child and there are no other fees outstanding. If for any reason three weeks’ notice has not been given, the security bond will not be refundable.
The security bond is also not refundable should you chose not to start your child after enrolment.
0 – 2 years – $123 per day (Eeyores Spot)
2 – 3 years – $120 per day (Eeyores Spot)
3 – 4 years – $106 per day (Tigger’s Place)
4 – 5 years – $106 per day (Pooh’s Corner)
FULL DAY SESSION 7AM – 6PM.
Families whose pick up and drop off times vary each day.
Families who require the full session of hours between 7am-6pm.
9 HOUR SESSION 8AM – 5PM (SAME FEE – BUT CHILD CARE SUBSIDY ENTITLEMENT WILL BE MAXIMISED)
Families who can consistently pick up and drop off their children within a 9-hour or less window between 8am to 5pm.
This is for families who want to maximise their Child Care Subsidy entitlement.
Direct Debit processing
At Hunny Pots Early Learning Centre we use a direct debit process to enhance our administration time and avoiding overdue accounts. Direct debit saves time, is efficient and reduces late payment charges and awkward conversations about overdue bills.
Hunny Pots Early Learning Centre utilises the childcare software “HubWorks” for all our children’s enrolment details and schedules.
iPay is HubWorks very own Direct Debit service which is fully integrated and has low transaction fees and no manual reconciliation of payments
iPay transaction fees can be found on the Direct Debit processing form within the enrolment pack and again below for your reference :
Please note, the below fees apply per transaction-this will be applied to your payment.
Bank Account Per transaction $0.75
Visa / MasterCard Calculated on transaction value 0.90% + $0.75
Failed Transaction Per failed or returned transaction attempt $2.75
Parent Payments will be debited on a fortnightly basis.
HUBHELLO CHILDCARE (for Credit Card debits) or HUBHELLO CCARE (for bank account debits) will appear as the transaction reference on Parent statements.
- Our Parent Handbook can be found here.
- Children (Education and Care Services National Law Application) Act 2010 No 104 can be found here.
- Education and Care Services National Regulations can be found here.